Shaka African Print 3 Layer Reusable Face Mask (BLUE RED KENTE)-Clearance
Our Shaka mask offers protection for PM 2.5 particles in air pollution and other microscopic airborne contaminants. Protect yourself and your family from airborne pathogens with our reusable filtering mask. It is ideal for anyone at risk of respiratory viruses, living in or traveling to areas with high air pollution or smoke levels. We offer youth and child sizes as well. You can purchase the filter here.
Disclaimer - Our masks are no replacement for government-mandated safety measures. Please practice social distancing and hand washing. This mask will not prevent exposure to COVID-19 but it can help minimize your risk.
*The 20% promo does not apply to this mask.
*This item is nonreturnable*
*Fabric print may vary from mask to mask due to where the fabric has been cut
*Clearance items may only be returned for an exchange or store credit. A refund is not permitted.
- 3 layered 100% cotton mask
- Features nose clip to better secure mask coverage
- Comfortable black elastic
- Pocket for filter inserts
- 1 complimentary 5 layer PM2.5 filter included
- XL Adult - Height - 7 ½” / Width – 11”
- Adult - Height – 6 ¼” / Width – 9”
- Youth - Height – 5 ½” / Width – 8 ¼”
- Kids - Height – 4 ½” / Width – 6 ½”
- The PM2.5 Filter cannot be washed
- The Filter can only be used continuously for 7 days. Replace the filter after 7 days of continuous use.
Care Instructions :
Machine wash with cold water and hang to dry
Beautiful statement masks
Love both of my masks. I always get compliments on my masks and they fit my face perfectly. I've washed them in the machine and they are holding up really well. Would recommend to anyone
Very Stylish Masks
Love them! I've purchased a total of 8 mask for me and my family members. We love the look and enjoy the compliments we receive when we wear them.
My sons and I really love the mask.
Mommy & Me Style
I love the quality and look, so I purchased the child and adult version of this for my daughter and I. However, the mask is too small for my soon to be 6 year old, but the fabric is durable.