Heat up the summer in our Hana stretch dress! The Cool Blue Adire colorway shines bright in the sun, and features Adinkra symbols throughout.
The Adinkra symbols come from the Ashanti tribe who migrated to Ghana. The symbols were often used in pottery, fabric, walls and other architectural structures. These symbols convey traditional messages of wisdom and serve as guidance.
With the one shoulder neckline and asymmetrical hemline, every angle is THE angle for you! Dress it up with heels or keep it cute and casual in sandals. Shop the matching looks here.
*Clearance items may only be returned for an exchange or store credit. A refund is not permitted.
- One Shoulder
- Gathered Bust and Skirt
- Gathered Asymmetrical Skirt
- 100% Cotton Ankara Fabric Draped Piece at Side of Skirt
- Invisible zipper with Hook and Eye at side seam
- Knee Length
- 72% Rayon/24% Nylon/4% Spandex Stretch Woven Fabric Body
- Designed in the USA, imported