Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
The Zinariya Pink Hoop Earrings are the summer accessory needed to take your casual outfits to the next level. The Dwennimmen or ram's horn means humility and strength, celebrating the African culture!
The Adinkra symbols come from the Ashanti tribe who migrated to Ghana. The symbols were often used in pottery, fabric, walls and other architectural structures. These symbols convey traditional messages of wisdom and serve as guidance.
The pretty pink enamel adds a pop of color and an extra layer of fun to a night out on the town in jeans in heels or grabbing lunch with friends in shorts and sneakers.
* No returns or exchanges are permitted for earrings
- Gold-Plated Stainless-Steel Hoop Earrings
- 2.5" x 2.5"
- Dwennimmen Adinkra shape in center of the hoop
- Pink symbol on earrings is enamel
- Designed in the USA, imported
I absolutely love them!!