Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is D’IYANU Black-owned?
Yes, D’IYANU is owned by a Nigerian brother and sister team - Addie and Dara Ajayi
2. Is it cultural appropriation to wear D’IYANU products if you’re not African or of African descent?
We welcome people of all backgrounds interested in celebrating the African culture to wear our products. Our founder Addie Elabor launched D’IYANU with the goal of sharing her rich Nigerian heritage with people who love bold African prints and appreciate its origin.
3. Do you allow Returns and Exchanges?
Yes, we allow the return and exchange of unworn and unwashed items if we receive them within 21 days after it was delivered to you. For additional details on returns and exchanges, visit our RETURNS & EXCHANGES page.
4. How long does it take to ship out my order and how long does delivery take?
We typically ship out all orders within 1-2 business days unless it's a pre-order. Delivery date depends on your location and shipping method. It can take 4-7 business days within the U.S and 2-4 weeks outside the U.S. For more info about our shipping please visit or SHIPPING & STORE POLICIES page.
5. Are your items true to size?
Yes, our items typically run true to size. You can view our size chart at the following link. SIZE CHART
6. Do you do custom orders?
We do not currently do custom orders. We currently only sell ready-made clothing listed on our website.
7. Do you restock sold out items?
We are always updating our inventory with new styles and occasional may restock sold out items. If you are interested in purchasing an item that's currently unavailable, please contact us at email@example.com and we will advise you if an item will be restocked or discontinued. If the item will be restocked we'll provide you with the estimated arrival time frame.
8. How quickly do you respond to emails? Do you have weekend hours?
We generally respond within 24 hrs.
Office hours- Monday- Friday, 9am-4pm EST. Customer Service is currently not available on Saturdays and Sundays.
9. Do you restock limited print items?
Once our limited print items are out of stock, they will not be reproduced. So, make sure to get it before it’s sold out!
10. Do you offer wholesale?
We aren't currently offering wholesale at this time, however, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for bulk pricing.
11. Next Day/Overnight Shipping- Next day orders placed after Thursday, 1PM will most likely be delivered the following Monday.
12. Incorrect Shipping Address- We are not responsible for incorrectly entered shipping addresses. Please make sure all shipping and billing information is accurate prior to placing the order.