Show your cultural pride with this delicate African-shaped necklace.
You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return your unworn/unwashed item for an exchange or refund. Shipping costs are not refunded.
Clearance Items may only be returned for an exchange or store credit. A refund is not permitted.
To learn more about our return policy or start a return, click here.
- We ship in stock items within 2 business days.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday unless the item is on Pre-Order.
- Orders placed on the weekend and select holidays are processed on the next business day.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: If order is placed before 1 PM EST delivery is expected for the following business day.
- Warehouse Pickup Option is available. Please give us a call. We will place your order over the phone. Mon-Fri 10:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Please note that we will not be able to alter your order after it has been fulfilled. Most orders are fulfilled within 24-48 hrs (Mon-Fri.) after the order has been placed.
For more information about shipping, please click here.
Is D’IYANU Black-owned?
Yes, D’IYANU is owned by a Nigerian brother and sister team - Addie Ajayi and Dara Ajayi
Is it cultural appropriation to wear D’IYANU products if you’re not African or of African descent?
We welcome people of all backgrounds interested in celebrating the African diaspora to wear our products. Our founder Addie Ajayi launched D’IYANU with the goal of sharing her rich Nigerian heritage with people who love bold African prints and appreciate its origin.
For more FAQs, click here